Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Oh pregancy brain

(O Christmas Tree tune)(sorry Jenn , i stole your tune idea but obviously don't have my own atm)

Oh pregnancy brain, oh pregnancy brain , how awful are you treating me, you mess me up whenever i am talking, and make me fall whenever i am walking, oh pregnancy brain, oh pregnancy brain, i cannot e-even finish this.lol

I know that isn't a real thing but, sometimes i can't think, i just blame it on being pregnant. I'll see how long i can get away with it, maybe by the time i have the baby no one will notice because of how much i am doing now:)

so i haven't been on here in a while, and i guess now you know why. Life's been great though!
having a baby soon, and a niece soon, there are going to be about a dozen of little ones running around by this time next year:) It's exciting!

Mercedez is really excited about her new sibling, she is hoping its a girl. I can't wait to see how they are together.

I am not good at this no certain kinds of food thing, they tell me no bacon, no hot dogs, not too much candy or sweets( no, that doesn't include you Mike, although you are the sweetest thing that i am allowed to have:)) anyway the list goes on. . . as well as my cravings for these foods which i have been told i cannot have. teehee

I am cold one minute an then hot the next, which makes it very hard to dress for church.

So we find out what we're having on Dec 4th, yay! Can't wait!!

so I'm getting a headache just trying to think of more things to write about, eh.

thanks for Reading, sorry it wasn't as hilarious as it was before, just wait it'll all come back to me, I HOPE!

1 comment:

  1. I love it when people come together and share views.
    Great website, keep it up!

    Visit my page ... coffee house

    ReplyDelete