Wednesday, June 24, 2009

hmmm

so today was yet another HOT day, it was 90 something degrees, sorry to all you people who like it but that is waaaaayyy tooooo hot for me. so anyway i was home alone, again because my daughter went to her father's and my husband was at work, i say again because this happened 3 days in a row last week also. anyway i asked my sister to come get me for church since obviously i don't have a car and its a bit far to walk, and it was a really nice day becase afterwards they asked if i'd like to come over and swim, of course i said yes, it was the first time i had went over to my in-laws house and stayed without Mike, or mercedez for that matter, and it was great, i had a ton of fun, i love my new family:) it was just great so i thought it deserved to written about.
So Mike had offered to bring me home something from work, he works at McDonalds, and i asked for a chicken sandwhich, well on his way home he called and told me that he was just leaving becase had made me one right before he was leaving for work and went to go do somethign came back out and it was nowhere to be found, seriously i burger in a burger joint nowhere to be found, i wonder if some customer get it by mistake.lol hehehe. anyway he made me a new one but i just thought it was funny that it just disappeared like that and no one in the store knew where it had gone.

hmmm, well i think i'm done writting about nothing, at least for the momoent, or just until i think of something else that no one cares about and decide to write it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment