Wednesday, June 24, 2009

well now, finally i get to start writting, its only taken me about 1/2 hour to get this thing all set up and its still not tha way i want it, it has a ugly brown color on some of the pages, eww, boooo! and i really don't have anything to say at the moment, so i guess i just spent all that time for nothing, hey kind of like how you're doing right now with reading my blog. hehehe.

all i have to say is beware of young boy drivers, whew, its funny because my husband was asking just maybe last month why his auto insurance would cost more than a female the same age. well guess what, we have our answer. i was on my way home the other day from the store and right on the other side of our drive in for the apartments is a hill and on the other side of that the speed limit is 55 mph, well now coming into town it is 35 mph, so anyway, i was making a left turn into my apartment complex, mind you i did not see anyone coming the opposite direction which is why i went ahead and started turning, while setting down my slushe, a cherry and other wonderful friuty flavors all in one, in case anyone was intersted.lol.,and as i looked up to make the rest of my turn there was a truck with two teenagers looking me right in the face and BOOM!! they hit me without even trying to turn or stop. point is not all young men are horrible drivers but most of them are and if you don't believe me well i really do not care, i just thought it'd be funny to bring up because my husband was wondering why

No comments:

Post a Comment