Saturday, July 11, 2009

Pretzels, poptarts and dogs

I'm eating them right now!! lol. no, not dogs, silly, the pretzels and pop tarts. i know weird combination:) pretzels are salty, which i like and pop tarts(only the real ones not those off brand imposters.lol) are really satisfying if you're in the mood, which i was if you couldn't tell.

yay!! Mercedez is home after spending 5 days away. Poor thing was sad though, they had to put her dog down yesterday. she was too old:(

where was i ? oh, yes, dogs, sorry. mercy came in and asked me to help her with something. Dogs-- hmmm, well my parents have two, a great dane named Zoe and a miniature lab named Missy. anyway my dad was going to get some food out of the fridge today(steak)(for himself) and the dogs apparently had smelled it because they came sprinting out of the other room into the kitchen as if they were football players and he had the ball, they knocked him down and took off with the meat. now this sounds sad but if you knew my father it would be funny, which it is to me!! hehehehe
he is ok though they didn't hurt him. but i can just imagine the dogs going 'ha ha ha we got it' as they took off running.

so David and Kaylynn are gone:( going to miss them. Mercedez was sad because she didn't get to say goodbye. I rode with Jenn to drop them off at the airport and almost started crying as i hugged them goodbye. i don't like it when family has to leave! My sister and her family live down in Indiana, hopefully we'll be getting my nephew to stay the night soon. i think mercy would enjoy that.

Jenn and i went to go see Transformers 2 the other day, Good movie but a little too much bad language. I wouldn't have expected a kind of childrens movie to have so much. But on the bright side i finally got to spend some time with Jenn, which was nice:)

well I'm off to go play a game with mercy.

peace out. lol. jk

No comments:

Post a Comment